CMAC facilitates conversations about the mind-culture nexus and connects a network of experts to the organizations that need them. In the last 5 years, our researchers have published academic papers, books, blog posts, and podcast episodes on a variety of topics.
We have published:
- 3 articles and 114 blog posts in the philosophy of religion
- 8 articles on simulation of artificial societies
- 6 articles mapping academic fields
- 11 articles, 6 journals, and over 90 blog posts in the bio-cultural study of religion
- 7 articles about the application of modeling & simulation methods in the humanities
- 4 academic articles, 1 media article, and 20 podcast episodes on ethics and equity
Our researchers provide expertise in several sub-topics, including:
- A podcast on digital ethics
- Multi-year and multi-million dollar projects on modeling religion
- Testing public health policy before implementation
- Religious identity and ideology
- Public and academic discourse on the scientific study of religion
Nicole received her BA in Photography and minor in English Writing from Montana State University. She has a passion for impactful nonprofit work and the storytelling power of visuals combined with text after working in the newspaper industry and serving a year in the AmeriCorps VISTA Program in New Hampshire as a Graphic Design and Communications Coordinator.